We believe being FOR Jesus means being FOR our neighbors. We welcome those with questions and doubts because we all have them, and church isn't just for those who already follow Jesus. Learn more about who we are and what we're about here...
We are back and meeting in person for weekly worship services, but things are certainly not back to normal, and that's ok. It will perhaps be a long time before everyone is able to confidently attend church again.
If you'll be joining us in person, our new normal for at least the next few weeks will look like this…
- We’re limiting our seating to allow for social distancing, and we’re asking all attenders to reserve tickets in advance.
- We already have our building professionally cleaned each week, but we’re doing more in the way of disinfecting, particularly in spaces that are used frequently.
- We’re asking everyone to wear a mask and to congregate outside instead of inside the lobby. We have a limited supply of masks on hand in case you forget to bring one with you.
- If you feel ill or are experiencing a cough, a fever, a sore throat, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19, please stay home and join us online.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within five days of attending a BGCC service or event, please contact us at 270.842.6231 to let us know.
- We’re not serving coffee until further notice, and we're not passing any items by hand.
- Both in-person and virtual environments are available for kids and youth. Visit the Kids & Students page to find all the details for each specific age group.
If you are worried, aging, immune-compromised, or especially vulnerable, we want you to know that you are just as much a part of our church community when you join us online from home. Love you all!