Whether it's your first time in a church in your life, a decade, or a week, attending a church you aren't familiar with can be intimidating. We want you to feel as comfortable as possible here at BGCC, so we are going to let you know ahead of time exactly what to expect:
- Friendly people - We are excited to have you join us! We see lots of new faces, so we don't always know when it is someone's first visit. If it's your first time, just let one of our guest services team members know, "It's my first time!", and they will guide you! If you prefer to go unnoticed and just slip in the back, a team member will direct you to an open seat in the back. We won't publicly acknowledge you or direct unwanted attention to you.
- A casual atmosphere - We don't have a dress code. Jeans and t-shirt. Shorts and flip-flips. Or suit and tie. Whatever is most comfortable for you!
- Engaging programming for kids! - We want kids to want to come to church. So we have created a fun environment that is age appropriate, where kids build friendships and learn impactful lessons about faith. The safety of your kids is a priority. We have multiple safety measures to keep your children safe. These measures include ID tags with unique codes to match children to parents, hall monitors, and an interior and exterior monitoring system. All of our kids ministry volunteers must pass background checks and have a heart for kids and families.
Times and Location:
- Service times are 9:00am and 10:30am
- We are located at 1912 Smallhouse Road. The entrance is right where the flashing yellow traffic light is.